Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage oxford + Camo vest + Madewell scarf + Vintage floral leggings

Friday, March 14, 2014

Vintage oxford + Camo vest + Madewell scarf + Vintage floral leggings


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage boy's oxford - Thrifty score
Camo vest - TJ Maxx
Vintage floral pants 

       the details:      

Fendi sunnies - Off 5th Saks
Madewell scarf
Assorted bangles
Italian leather booties - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:       

Thank God it's Friday!  We're headed off to DC for our marriage retreat and I'm looking forward to catching up with family and friends.  I plan on checking out the Madewell in Georgetown while I'm there too.  It seems like it's going to be great weather in Pittsburgh while I'm away so I'm wishing you a great weekend filled with joy and laughter.

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell this week.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin