Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage blazer + Vintage button down + Vintage sweater + Madewell slim boy jeans

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vintage blazer + Vintage button down + Vintage sweater + Madewell slim boy jeans


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage Pendleton blazer - Thrifty score
Vintage button down - Thrifty score
Vintage sweater - Avalon Exchange
Madewell Slim boy jeans

       the details:      

Fendi sunnies - Off 5th Saks
Stau camo high tops - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:       

I enjoyed my weekend in DC.  It was a blast catching up with friends and family!  The girls had fun too, so much they got all muddy at the park.

I can't believe we are in the middle of March already. April is always a great time in my household. We celebrate two birthdays (my youngest & myself) and our wedding anniversary.  Can you tell I'm excited about April already?

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin