Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Levi's denim jacket + Vintage plaid button down + Madewell scarves + Madewell skinnies

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Vintage Levi's denim jacket + Vintage plaid button down + Madewell scarves + Madewell skinnies


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage Levi's denim jacket - Thrifty score
Vintage plaid buttondown - Etsy.com
Madewell skinnies

       the details:      

Fendi sunnies - Off 5th Saks
Madewell scarves
Watch - Anthro (several years old)
Oxfords - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:       

Tuesday was a glorious day here in Pittsburgh. The temps got up to 62 degrees but Wednesday the temps dropped again and it even snowed.  I can't wait to Spring officially arrives.  
I'm looking forward to my trip to Washington,DC this weekend.  My hubby and I are attending a marriage retreat.  The girls are traveling with us and will be watched by some friends while we attend the retreat. We're so grateful to have friends we can trust to watch our girls.

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell this week.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin