Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Silk leopard print blouse + Vintage vest + Madewell scarf + Silence & Noise skirt

Monday, March 10, 2014

Silk leopard print blouse + Vintage vest + Madewell scarf + Silence & Noise skirt


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage silk blouse - Thrifty score
Vintage vest - Thrifty score
Silence & Noise skirt - Avalon Exchange

       the details:      

Madewell cotton scarf
Vintage necklace
Assorted bangles
Spanx tights
Italian booties - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:       

I'm excited that the weather is warming up!  Let's hope it will actually stick around and turn into Spring very soon.  

I know I disappeared again last week. I'm still trying to get back in the groove.  I'm excited about my upcoming trip to DC this weekend.  According to the weather app the temps should be in the high 50s and 60s yippie!

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell yesterday.  The scarf was not initially part of my outfit but I fell in love with it at work and purchased it.  I immediately incorporated right away.  I've definitely more comfortable these days with mixing patterns.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin