Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Madewell Chambray + Vintage Jordache denim skirt + Steve Madden boots

Friday, March 21, 2014

Madewell Chambray + Vintage Jordache denim skirt + Steve Madden boots



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Madewell chambray
Vintage Jordache denim skirt - Thrifty score
Steve Madden boots - Lord & Taylor

       the details:      

Vintage Chanel sunnies - Ebay
Vintage Bandana kerchief -  Estate sale
Hand tooled leather cuff - Etsy.com

       the lowdown:       

I'm eagerly anticipating Spring weather.  One day it's warm and the next day it's cold. I know cry me a river right?  I don't have too much to mention about my weekend but TGIF regardless!

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell.  I was inspired to pull this look together from a book called "A Denim Story" now available in store and Madewell.com  I love all the vintage images, it's such a great book!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving denim on denim looks recently. Looking great!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin