Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Silk aline dress + Lola Cruz sandals

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Silk aline dress + Lola Cruz sandals



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Silk aline dress - Thrifty score
Lola Cruz sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Sock bun
Necklaces - Vintage + J.Crew
Assorted bangles
Jan Michaels statement ring - Avalon Exchange

       the lowdown:      

I've been nursing a cold trying to come on but I think I nipped it just before it escalated into something worse.  Now my hubby on the other hand is still struggling with the cold but is managing with a little help from his wifey. We pick up our oldest daughter from camp this Saturday. Our youngest misses her terribly!  I can't believe school starts back up in 3.5 weeks. 

I attended a media event to launch Style Week Pittsburgh yesterday.  I'm excited to be one of the featured Stylist during Style Week Pgh for the Decades Fashion show being held at Cavo restaurant in the Strip District on Friday Aug. 9th.  To learn more about Style Week Pittsburgh visit the Facebook page here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin