Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage plaid button down + Vintage men's tie + Vintage high waisted denim skirt

Monday, July 29, 2013

Vintage plaid button down + Vintage men's tie + Vintage high waisted denim skirt



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage plaid button down - Avalon Exchange
Vintage high waisted denim skirt - Thrifty score
Sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Slicked back bun
Vintage men's tie - Antique mall
Vintage belt - Thrifty score
Assorted bangles
Rings - Vintage + Madewell

       the lowdown:      

Sunday was a fun day with a family road trip to drop off my oldest daughter at camp.  I'm excited for her that she gets to experience a week that is filled with fun and spirituality.  We got home pretty late and we are fighting a cold that is coming on.  The weather has been truly heavenly and it's get me more and more excited about cool Autumn days.

I wore this ensemble to work last Friday at Madewell.  I haven't worn my hair slick back with a low bun in a long time but I always think about the 1980s video "Addicted to Love" song by Robert Palmer when I do.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the mix of masculine and feminine vibes in this look!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin