Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Madewell dotted Chambray + Vintage men's tie + American Apparel skirt

Friday, August 2, 2013

Madewell dotted Chambray + Vintage men's tie + American Apparel skirt


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Madewell dotted chambray
American Apparel skirt

       the details:      

Sock bun
Vintage men's tie - Estate sale
Non-prescription glasses - Avalon Exchange
Assorted bangles
Rings - Jan Michaels + Madewell
Sandals - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:      

I'm on the up swing from this cold that was trying to come on earlier in the week.  Thank you to lots of vitamin C and zinc for a speedy recovery p.s. Dayquil & Nyquil played a huge part in providing some major comfort throughout this short lived sickness.  Amen!

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell yesterday.  I've been breaking out lots of my vintage men's ties as of late.  I've always admired ties and have tried to incorporate them in my looks but lately it seems like they are a go to accessory.  

We're picking up the big girl from camp on Saturday.  I look forward to hear about all that she learned and experienced.  Have a great weekend everyone and TGIF!


2 comments:

  1. I love this look! (Well really ALL the feminine takes on masculine outfits from you recently.) I need to find some good ties for me haha - Hope your girl had a great time at camp! I always loved going as a kid!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin