Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage moto leather jacket + Madewell camo work shirt + Free People leggings

Monday, March 24, 2014

Vintage moto leather jacket + Madewell camo work shirt + Free People leggings


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Abercrombie & Fitch tee - Thrifty score 
Madewell Camo workshirt
Vintage moto jacket - Thrifty score
Free People leggings

       the details:      

Lagelle slouchy beanie - Lagelle's Etsy shop
Free People scarf
Assorted bangles - Free People +
Kiln Design Studio enamel ring 
Moma leather booties - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:       

Today is one of my days off and I'm going to catch up on some laundry and other chores around the house.  I spent most of my weekend working.  I hope your weekend was more eventful and don't get me wrong I actually love what I do as a stylist so no complaints here!

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell yesterday.  I know my ensemble looks a lot more like a fall/winter  one than spring but it was quite cold yesterday.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin