Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Flannel shirt + Vintage floral top + Free People extreme flares

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Flannel shirt + Vintage floral top + Free People extreme flares


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Flannel shirt - Thrifty score
Vintage floral top - Thrifty score
Free People extreme flares

       the details:      

Vintage necklaces
Assorted bangles - Free People +
Rings - Madewell + Vintage

       the lowdown:       
Come on warm weather, I'm so ready for you seriously!  At least the sun is shining today.   I'm getting my hair trimmed and highlighted tomorrow it's so overdue.  I'm looking forward to the fragrant smell of spring and all the pretty blooms.  How about you?

I wore the above look on one of my days off last week.  I hope you are all well and Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin