Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage St. John striped cardi + H&M striped tank + Madewell skinnies + Chanel loafers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Vintage St. John striped cardi + H&M striped tank + Madewell skinnies + Chanel loafers


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

H&M striped tank - Avalon Exchange
Vintage St. John striped cardi - Thrifty score
Madewell skinnies
Chanel flat loafers - Avalon Exchange

       the details:      

Sock bun
Assorted bangles + rings

       the lowdown:       

The weather has been cooling down some and it's been so lovely!  We're headed to NYC this weekend for a wedding and the best part of it all is I get to see my bff.  Friday is ladies night as we plan on going to the movies to watch 'The Butler' once I get there.

I wore this ensemble to work last week.  I've been enjoying the less is more effect towards accessorizing lately.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin