Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: J.Crew Chambray + Vintage graphic tee + Vintage skirt + Rag & Bone booties

Monday, September 9, 2013

J.Crew Chambray + Vintage graphic tee + Vintage skirt + Rag & Bone booties



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

J.Crew chambray
Vintage graphic tee - Estate sale
Vintage skirt - Thrifty score
Rag & Bone booties

       the details:      

Messy braid
Madewell plaid scarf
Old Gap belt
Assorted bangles + Rings

       the lowdown:       

I had a great weekend in NYC with my family.  My hubby and I attended a wedding that was held at St. Patrick's Cathedral.  It was such an inspiring ceremony and the reception didn't disappoint either.  My hubby was able to reconnect with fellow colleagues from his recent MBA program.  I don't get back home often enough and it's always a treat to spend sometime there.

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell last week.  I'm loving plaid for the upcoming Fall/Winter season.  What prints are you looking forward to wearing this Fall/Winter season?

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this fall look! I'm so happy it's almost the perfect temperature for all the layers! Glad you had a great weekend - sounds like it was fun!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin