Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Calvin Klein denim vest + Cockpit blouse + Madewell skinnies + Polka dot Keds

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Calvin Klein denim vest + Cockpit blouse + Madewell skinnies + Polka dot Keds


*Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Cockpit blouse - NYC
Calvin Klein denim vest - Avalon Exchange
Madewell skinnies
Madewell Keds

       the details:      

Side braid
Assorted bangles + rings

       the lowdown:       

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather that is coming our way in a couple of days!  Before you know it the leaves will start to change and fall.  Autumn is one of my favorite seasons because of cooler days, dressing in layers, eating homemade soup and the foliage just to name a few.

I wore this ensemble to work sometime last week. This blouse has an attached pussy cat bow but I decided to tuck it in for a less fussy neckline.  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin