Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage cotton floral blouse + Levi's denim vest + Striped skirt + Lola Cruz sandals

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vintage cotton floral blouse + Levi's denim vest + Striped skirt + Lola Cruz sandals



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage cotton floral blouse - thrifty score
Levi's denim vest - Avalon Exchange
Striped skirt - Avalon Exchange
Lola Cruz sandals - Yoox.com


       the details:      

Hair braided
Fendi sunnies - Off 5th Saks
Bar 111 necklace - Macy's
Assorted bangles
Vintage brooches

       the lowdown:       

I'm off to traffic court today to fight a ticket that I shouldn't have gotten. I paid for parking but still received a ticket?  

We're hoping to enjoy some family time at the pool today and visit the Children's museum on Thursday for our last summer outings.  My girls head back to school next week.

I wore this ensemble to work yesterday.  I like this skirt but hate that it rises so much so it always looks a little too short for my taste, I prefer it in the winter with tights.  Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin