Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Lagelle + Madewell = Your Styling Experts

Monday, July 15, 2013

Lagelle + Madewell = Your Styling Experts

 **Here are just a few looks I styled using Madewell pieces.
**Follow me on Instagram

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are keeping cool!  

I'm excited to share Lagelle's collaboration with Madewell on an upcoming Styling event this Sat. July 20th from 2pm-5pm at Ross Park mall.  I will be sharing styling tips on how to perfect any look with the right accessories, and also re-working your favorite pair of denim jeans from your meetings to date night and everything in between.  You will enjoy 20% off your purchase of 125+ and complimentary sips & sweets while you shop!

I look forward to meeting you and please bring a friend!  You can RSVP on the Facebook event page here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin