Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Denim love!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Denim love!



It seems like it's getting harder for me to post more than once a week ;-(  Life is busy these days. My big girl went back to school, baby girl keeps me pretty busy and I'm gearing up for my upcoming Fall/Winter season for Lagelle accessories.  Hey I'm not complaining too much. I'm wearing:
Earrings - Ny & Co.
Silk blouse - old Urban Outfitters
Vintage belt - thrifty score
Vintage bangles - thrfifty score
J brand The Doll jeans - ebay
Miu Miu wedge platforms - Choices boutique Pgh

7 comments:

  1. Great fit on the jeans and pretty blouse.
    And thank you, I am feeling much better, just in time for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Sing I hope you had a great wknd <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with your blouse!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanx Val, I luv this blouse alot 2! I got it on sale a couple of years ago @ Urban Outfitters <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Those jeans look really good on you.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi LV how are you? Thank you for your lovely comment <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin