Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: A little daring!

Monday, September 12, 2011

A little daring!




It's been raining a whole lot in Pittsburgh and that is one of the reason why I haven't felt inspired to take new photos ;-(  Yesterday was not too bad though.  I thought wearing red tights with this classic dress might spice it up a little but I'm not sure if I'll do it again though?  This is what I wore:
Peal earrings - gift from hubby
Vintage Cynthia Rowley dress - Maxalto Pgh
Red tights - on sale Anthro
Chanel booties (w/vintage clip on earrings) - Avalon Exchange
Vintage skinny belt - thrifty score
Vintage Cuff bracelet - Eons Vintage boutique Pgh

9 comments:

  1. That dress is so elegant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! I love the red tights with it. It would be perfect at a holiday party. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanx Val! I was feeling a little insecure about the red tights so thanx for the reassurance <3
    @Fabrizia thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very chic. The Chanel booties are simply DIVINE and add the perfect finishing touch. And those are earrings?? I would've never known! I thought it was a pattern on the shoes! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin