Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: A little daring!

Monday, September 12, 2011

A little daring!




It's been raining a whole lot in Pittsburgh and that is one of the reason why I haven't felt inspired to take new photos ;-(  Yesterday was not too bad though.  I thought wearing red tights with this classic dress might spice it up a little but I'm not sure if I'll do it again though?  This is what I wore:
Peal earrings - gift from hubby
Vintage Cynthia Rowley dress - Maxalto Pgh
Red tights - on sale Anthro
Chanel booties (w/vintage clip on earrings) - Avalon Exchange
Vintage skinny belt - thrifty score
Vintage Cuff bracelet - Eons Vintage boutique Pgh

8 comments:

  1. That dress is so elegant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! I love the red tights with it. It would be perfect at a holiday party. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanx Val! I was feeling a little insecure about the red tights so thanx for the reassurance <3
    @Fabrizia thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very chic. The Chanel booties are simply DIVINE and add the perfect finishing touch. And those are earrings?? I would've never known! I thought it was a pattern on the shoes! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin