Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage silk scarf + Linen blouse + Gap distressed khakis + Sandals

Friday, June 6, 2014

Vintage silk scarf + Linen blouse + Gap distressed khakis + Sandals


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Worth linen blouse - Ambiance boutique
Gap distressed khakis - Avalon Exchange
Sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Vintage silk scarf - Thrifty score
Assorted bangles - Free People + 
Fendi Sunnies

     the lowdown:       
Today was such a beautiful day!  I woke up to the sun and cool breeze streaming through my window.  I enjoyed some reading on my front porch as well.  I had back to work tomorrow after two days off.  

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell this week.

Have a great weekend and TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin