Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage floral dress + Denim vest + Gladiator sandals

Monday, June 2, 2014

Vintage floral dress + Denim vest + Gladiator sandals


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage dress - Thrifty score
Denim vest - Thrifty score
Nude gladiator sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Assorted bangles - Vintage + New
Ring - Avalon Exchange

     the lowdown:       
It's always hard to get back into the swing of things once you've been gone for a while.  As I've eluded to before life has been difficult and updating my blog hasn't been on my priority list.  I am looking forward to visiting my dad & mom for Father's Day weekend, which is coming up very soon!
I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell over the weekend.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin