Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: J.Crew Vintage tee + Vintage Brooks Brothers tuxedo blazer + Madewell slim boy jeans + Oxfords

Thursday, May 8, 2014

J.Crew Vintage tee + Vintage Brooks Brothers tuxedo blazer + Madewell slim boy jeans + Oxfords


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

J.Crew Vintage tee
Vintage tuxedo blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell slim boy jeans
Hollywood Trading Co. oxfords - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Madewell scarf (obsessed with it!)
Assorted bangles

     the lowdown:       
Today it's suppose to reach in the 80s, oh yeah!  I'm off for the next two days, yippie.  Before too long summer will be here.  I'm looking forward to my trip to NYC for Father's Day and spending time with my family. Life is too short and family is one of the most important things in this life! 
 I want to wish all the mamas a beautiful Mother's Day weekend!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin