Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage dress + Leather moto jacket + Italian boots

Monday, November 4, 2013

Vintage dress + Leather moto jacket + Italian boots





**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage dress - Ebay score
Moto jacket - Gilt.com
Italian leather boots - NYC

       the details:      

Fendi sunnies - Off 5th Saks
Chanel scarf - Estate sale

       the lowdown:       

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I worked on Saturday but had Sunday off.  I enjoyed time with the family.  We went on a leaf excursion to find different types for Midori's science project and I took a couple of shots to capture the beauty of fall.  I used one photo to update my Etsy banner here.

I wore this ensemble to church on Sunday.  I've been wearing a lot of  black lately which is differently not the norm for me but change is good.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin