Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Le Tiger button down + Lagelle sweatshirt + Madewell skirt + All Saints boots

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Le Tiger button down + Lagelle sweatshirt + Madewell skirt + All Saints boots

 

**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Le Tiger button down - Thrifty score
Lagelle upcycle sweatshirt
Madewell skirt 
All saints boots - Ebay score

       the details:      

Vintage Chanel brooch - Estate sale

       the lowdown:       

Fall is winding down and the temps keep dropping but I'm not looking forward to winter (I never do). Thank God for layering to stay warm in this yucky cold!  I have a couple of events coming up and I will be posting more details soon.  You can follow me on Facebook & Instagram which is where I normally post most my updates first.
I will be attending this fun Art Soiree this evening at Heidi Optics in downtown Pittsburgh.  

Happy Thursday and stay warm east coast & mid west!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin