Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage blazer + Vintage dress + All Saints boots

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vintage blazer + Vintage dress + All Saints boots



*Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage blazer - Thrifty score
Vintage dress - Estate sale
All Saints boots - Ebay score

       the details:      

Vintage Chloe scarf - Estate sale
Vintage bangles
Jane Michaels statement ring
Spanx tights

       the lowdown:       

Going to bed too late is starting to catch up with me.  It seems like night time is the only time to get things done.  I will be posting more details on my Holiday shopping event being held this Sat. the 23rd at 720 Music & Cafe in Lawerenceville,PA from 2-6pm  You can check out the Facebook event page here.

I wore this ensemble to work yesterday.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin