Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Tommy Hilfiger plaid shirt + Lagelle sweatshirt + American Apparel skirt

Monday, October 14, 2013

Vintage Tommy Hilfiger plaid shirt + Lagelle sweatshirt + American Apparel skirt



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage Tommy Hilfiger plaid shirt - High school days
Lagelle sweatshirt -  Available at Handmade Arcade Dec. 7th
American Apparel skirt
Oxfords - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Necklaces - Bar 111 + J.Crew
Assorted rings + bracelets
Socks - Madewell

       the lowdown:       

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!  Friday was exciting with Midori taking 1st place in her Cross Country meet.  Her final meet for the season is this Sat. the 19th.  I'm hoping she medals, go Midori! This Saturday I spent the day working and had off Sunday. The girls enjoyed a fun birthday party at the Children's Museum on Sunday. I'll be keeping busy with Lagelle and stocking up on my inventory for the Handmade Arcade being held Sat. Dec. 7th at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh. 

I'm hoping to see and meet some new faces while I'm there. I wore the above ensemble to work this weekend.  The simple and minimalist Lagelle sweatshirt I'm sporting has a dense swiss cheese holes design on the shoulders.  I will take close ups soon.

Happy Monday and Columbus Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin