Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Brooks Brothers button down + Vintage blazer + Madewell high rise skinnies

Friday, October 11, 2013

Brooks Brothers button down + Vintage blazer + Madewell high rise skinnies


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Brooks Brothers button down
Vintage blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell high rise skinny skinny denim
Lola Cruz studded sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Vintage silk scarf - Thrifty score
Assorted rings + bracelets

       the lowdown:       

It's a rainy Friday in Pittsburgh but have no fear sunshine is in my heart and it's actually not raining right this minute.  My oldest daughter has a home cross country meet today and we're all excited to cheer her on!  I've been off for the last three days and I've been catching up on Lagelle design work.  I'm looking forward to tasting some of the homemade bread my hubby is planning on making while I'm at work tomorrow.

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell.  I kept it pretty simple and classic.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin