Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: RL Denim Supply chambray + Madewell tank + Cynthia Steffe maxi skirt

Monday, October 7, 2013

RL Denim Supply chambray + Madewell tank + Cynthia Steffe maxi skirt



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

RL Denim & Supply chambray - Macy's
Madewell linen tank
Cynthia Steffe maxi skirt - Marshall's
Lola Cruz sandals

       the details:      

Vintage necklace - Eons Vintage Boutique
Assorted rings + bracelets

       the lowdown:       

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent most of the weekend working but enjoyed time with the family either way.  I made homemade pumpkin/acorn squash soup on Friday.  It turned out pretty good I must say.  I look forward to making it again soon as the temps drop.

I wore this ensemble to work yesterday at Madewell.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin