Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage plaid blazer + Madewell chambray + American Apparel skirt + Lola Cruz sandals

Monday, September 30, 2013

Vintage plaid blazer + Madewell chambray + American Apparel skirt + Lola Cruz sandals



*Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage plaid blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell chambray
American Apparel skirt
Lola Cruz studded sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Assorted bangles + rings

       the lowdown:       


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I can't believe tomorrow will be the 1st of October already, wow! This weekend was low key with a Sat. thrifting excursion with my girls and working yesterday.  Today my oldest daughter has a Cross country meet. let's go Midori! I'm looking forward to attend the Global Champagne Bond Party being held this Thursday at Perle in Market Square from 6-9pm.  I was invited to attend this charitable event by Kent Schmor.  What a fun and fashionable way to donate to local charities! The Charity: Water and the Greater Pittsburgh Food Bank will benefit from the proceeds!  I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet but there's still time, it's only Monday.  To learn more details about the event and to purchase tickets visit the Facebook page here.

I wore this ensemble to work yesterday at Madewell.  It was a treat to meet one of my readers yesterday at the store.  It takes me off guard most of the times but it's encouraging to meet them and express my appreciation for their support.  Thank you to everyone who takes time out of your busy schedule to read my blog, it really means a lot to me!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin