Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage blazer + Lands End polka dotted shirt + J.Crew cashmere sweater + Madewell skinnies

Monday, September 23, 2013

Vintage blazer + Lands End polka dotted shirt + J.Crew cashmere sweater + Madewell skinnies


*Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Lands End polka dotted button down
J.Crew cashmere sweater - Thrifty score
Vintage blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell high rise skinnies
Moma ankle booties - Yoox.com

       the details:      

J.Crew necklace
Assorted bracelets + rings

       the lowdown:       

I had a great weekend with my family.  We enjoyed  baking, cooking  and attending church together this weekend.  I worked on Sunday and had a great time afterwards at the Roadie pop up event.  It was a blast shopping and dancing with friends.  Be sure to check out Roadie and keep updated with the haps on the official Facebook page here.

I wore this ensemble to work last week at Madewell. Yesterday was the official first day of Fall and it felt like Fall all weekend.  I already started putting away my summer clothes and breaking all the Fall/Winter layers.  I love to layer so I'm definitely in my element.

Happy Monday!



1 comment:

  1. I love your cashmere sweater and blazer. The pink is so soft and feminine.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin