Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage dress + Madewell chambray + Rag & Bone booties

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vintage dress + Madewell chambray + Rag & Bone booties



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage dress - Thrifty score
Madewell Chambray
Rag & Bone booties

       the details:      

Vintage belt - Thrifty score
Assorted bangles
Vintage statement ring - Thrifty score
Vintage watch - Estate sale

       the lowdown:      

I hope everyone is keeping cool in the midst of our heat wave, it's that time of year where you wish and long for cooler days ahead!  We're headed to the pool today and I got my run in already.  This weekend is jam pack for us.  My oldest is running a 5K and I'm so proud of her talent/gift to run long distances.  She's only 9yrs old and entering the 4th grade in the Fall.  Excellence is something most folks aim for (I'm assuming) but it's especially a driving force in my life and I'm instilling this into my children too!  One of my favorite quotes: 

"Whatever your life's work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Another fun exciting event on my schedule this weekend is my collaboration with Madewell this Saturday July 20th at Ross Park mall from 2pm-5pm.  I will be sharing some styling tips on how to perfect any look with the right accessories and reworking your favorite pair of denim jeans from meetings to date night and everything in between!  You can view more details and RSVP here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin