Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Madewell Outbound jacket + Vintage cotton baby-doll dress + Vintage Frye boots

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Madewell Outbound jacket + Vintage cotton baby-doll dress + Vintage Frye boots


 **Follow me on Instagram

I'm wearing:
Madewell Outbound jacket - Sold out
Vintage cotton baby-doll mini dress - NYC Bust Craftacular
Vintage Frye boots - Ebay score

Spotted wearing:   Having girl time with a good friend

Yesterday ended our streak of sunshine but it was much needed rain so I'm not complaining.  I spent my Tuesday with a dear friend.  We went to two of my favorite spots: Avalon Exchange & Thriftque.  We booth scored some good vintage items.  I'm sad to see her move back home to NYC but I definitely will be hitting her up when I'm in that neck of the woods.  I hope all is well in your world!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin