Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Anthro dress + Polka dotted Keds

Friday, May 10, 2013

Anthro dress + Polka dotted Keds



**Follow me on Instagram

         the look:       

Anthro dress
Polka dotted Keds - Madewell

        the details:     

Sock bun
Vintage bracelet worn as a pendant
Assorted vintage bangles
Dangle earrings
Vintage rings

      the lowdown:     

I wore this to my Swap & Shop event last Saturday.  I wanted to pull off an effortless casual chic look and this is how I styled it.  I started off by pulling my hair up into my go to sock bun (mostly used on bad hair days or running out of time).  Then I chose some jewelry to pull the look together.  I've been loving this bracelet as a pendant because it's too loose on my wrist. Finally I chose some comfy kicks because I knew I was going to be loading and unloading my stuff in and out of my car. I actually had another pair of sandals to change into but decided to leave these on and I'm loving the vibe the Keds added to this look!

Wishing you all a great weekend!  TGIF



2 comments:

  1. That red dress looks really good on you. Red is definitely one of your colors:-)

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin