Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Levi's denim vest + Vintage cotton floral dress + Frye boots

Friday, May 17, 2013

Levi's denim vest + Vintage cotton floral dress + Frye boots



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Levi's denim vest - Avalon Exchange Pgh
Vintage cotton floral dress - Avalon Exchange Pgh
Vintage Frye boots - Ebay score

       the details:      

Natural curls down
Vintage necklace - Antique mall
Bangles - Free People +
Vintage cocktail ring - Thrifty score
Gold hoop earrings - Off 5th Saks

       the lowdown:      

I'm back from my quick trip to NYC.  It was great spending time with my bestie and attending the Versus Versace fashion show last night.  After leaving and heading home we spotted Cuba Gooding (actor) in a taxi cab right next to us.  I didn't capture the moment so oh well but cool either way.  Maxwell performed at that Fashion show.  Follow me on Instagram and view my photos from the Versace fashion show.

I wore this outfit last week to work at Madewell.  I was going for a effortless boho look.  I actually hemmed up this dress as it was an odd length.  I paired it with a Levi's light wash denim vest.  My accessories included vintage necklace, gold hoop earrings, vintage cocktail ring and a stack of bangles.

Have a great weekend and TGIF!

2 comments:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin