Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Kid's tee + Denim vest + Madewell skirt + Vintage peep toes

Monday, May 20, 2013

Kid's tee + Denim vest + Madewell skirt + Vintage peep toes




**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Kid's tee - Thrifty score
Denim vest - Thrifty score
Madewell skirt
Vintage 1940's peep toe heels - Ebay

       the details:      

Sock bun
Necklaces - Macy's + J.Crew
Bangles - Stella & Dot + 
Hoop earrings - Off 5th Saks
Fendi sunglasses - Off 5th Saks

       the lowdown:      

I wore this ensemble to work on Saturday.  I'm not sure what to call this look be never the less I styled it like this:  My go to sock bun when I want to achieve a chic finish look.  Then I wore my favorite go to necklaces and bangle stacks. Finally I pulled out these lovely vintage 1940 heels because I've been loving nude tone shoes with brights.  I guess it's a fun chic look?  

My family and I also enjoyed a spontaneous cookout with friends on Saturday and I enjoyed a going away party for a dear friend from work on Sunday.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this outfit! The perfect mix of fun and chic!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin