Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Denim jacket + Theory Cashmere sweater + Vintage pencil skirt

Monday, October 8, 2012

Denim jacket + Theory Cashmere sweater + Vintage pencil skirt




Today seemed like a winter day with the high in the low 50s but it felt colder to me!  I kept warm with my layers though. 

Today was my first day at work at Madewell.  It was a great first day and I enjoyed helping customers. Btw the skirt I'm wearing was thrifted as an a-line silhouette but altered by me to a pencil skirt. I'm a big fan of pencil skirts and when I realized this skirt had enough allowance to be transformed to a pencil skirt that is exactly what I did!  This is what I wore:
Girls Lands End denim jacket - Thrifty score
Theory cashmere sweater - Thrifty score
Lagelle detachable Peter Pan collar 
Vintage belt - Thrifty score
Vintage skirt reconstructed from a line to pencil shape - Thrifty score
Old tights ?
Vintage heels - Thrifty score

7 comments:

  1. I am loving that pencil skirt, the options for it are endless with pairings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the endless pairings options, thanx! I look forward to remixing it this Fall/Winter <3

      Delete
  2. Loving this outfit!! So glad you had a good first day at Madewell (that store is awesome by the way). Hope you have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this sixties inspiried outfit so much. the denim jacket and this fab skirt go so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin