Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: BR button down + Vintage tie + BB Dakota waist coat + J Crew high waist skinnies

Thursday, October 4, 2012

BR button down + Vintage tie + BB Dakota waist coat + J Crew high waist skinnies





I'm excited to announce that I joined the team of Madewell.  I know everyone knows this company already but for those few who might not please let me inform you.

Madewell has been jean makers since 1937.  They also have covet-worthy dresses, amazing leather boots, tees you’ll want to stock up on and the most perfect chambray shirts you’ll ever wear.  They also like to think of themselves as your best friend and personal stylist—all rolled into one.  Now this is my kind of company.

I'm excited to help coordinate exciting events at there Ross Park Mall location right here in Pittsburgh!  Stay tuned for future event details and I look forward to meeting you there.

I'm wearing:
Old BR button down
Vintage cotton tie
BB Dakota waist coat - Avalon Exchange
JCrew high waist denim - Avalon Exchange
Madewell leather skimmers - Madewell.com

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the opportunity. Love the menswear inspired look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Sing, I love inspirational menswear looks <3

      Delete
  2. I love this preppy look, the waistcoat makes it totally awesome in my eyes! Love it! And massive congrats on The Madewell opportunity, it sounds fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin