Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage cotton floral dress + Francesco Morichetti boots

Monday, September 3, 2012

Vintage cotton floral dress + Francesco Morichetti boots




I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend!

The first week back to school went well and my daughter loves her new school.  I landed a freelance Stylist gig and Lagelle will be a vendor at this year's One of a Kind Show in Chicago,IL.   I'm feeling very encouraged by God!  Thank you!  I'm wearing:

Straw Floppy hat
Vintage cotton dress - Avalon Exchange
Francesco Morichetti boots - Yoox.com
Vintage bangles

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress and it looks super cute with the boots.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin