Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Straw Floppy hat + Anthro dress + FRANCESCO MORICHETTI boots

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Straw Floppy hat + Anthro dress + FRANCESCO MORICHETTI boots





Hey friends I've been having computer trouble after accidently spilling water on it, yikes ;-(  Thank God I was able to just purchase a new mouse and now I'm able to use it as normal, what a relief!  Anyway I hope everyone is well and keeping cool in this heat wave.  It was a hot one today here in Pittsburgh.
I still ventured out with the girls because today is my oldest daughter's birthday and we celebrated by going to lunch. We concluded the day by having ice cream as a family when daddy got home from work at Coldstone Creamery!  Her actually party is Saturday <3
This is what I'm wearing:
Straw Floppy hat
Anthropologie dress
Vintage jewelry
Francesco  Morichetti boots


4 comments:

  1. I love love love love that dress! Such a gorgeous color and cut. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishtail dresses are usually such floaty things, I don't love them. But on a tailored dress, the soft, unstructured hemline is perfect. Gorgeous color and badass boots. I'd say a 'win' overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you AARPFabulous <3 I must agree with you on the fish tail, I normally don't like them but I really loved this dress when I saw it at Anthropologie a while back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin