Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage floral dress + DIY denim vest + Steve Madden boots

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vintage floral dress + DIY denim vest + Steve Madden boots




Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day in Pittsburgh and I soaked it in!  I didn't have anything pressing to do but enjoyed being out in about, I realized how much I love the sunshine but who doesn't?  I've been excited about DIY projects lately.  I need to take before and after photos for next time tough.  I wanted a cropped style denim vest but didn't want to have to pay retail for it so I went to Goodwill and found a cropped long sleeve denim jacket and seamed ripped the sleeves and created a cropped denim vest.  It was only a whole $3.99 <3  This is what I wore yesterday:
Vintage floral dress - Thrifty score
DIY denim vest - Thrifted as a denim jacket
Floppy hat - Toronto
Vintage cotton slip - 2nd hand shop
Vintage bangles - Mostly thrifted
Steve Madden boots - Lord & Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I like the addition of the slip under the dress, nice touch. And good idea on the jacket, may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Sing and definitely try the jean jacket DIY <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin