Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Surprise on Saturday

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Surprise on Saturday



Normally I don't blog on the weekends but my hubby and I have been sick for the pass couple of days with that dreadful stomach bug going around and my wish/goal for the new year is to blog at least three times a week so I'm trying to stick with it.  I had a late start today and didn't get out and about to much later than expected ;-(  It still felt good to get out though.  This is what I wore to go thrifting & 2nd hand shopping:

Lagelle scarf turban
Vintage cashmere sweater - Yesterdays News Pittsburgh
DIY cut-off shorts - thrifty score
Tights - TJmax
Lagelle upcycle cashmere legwarmers
Miz Mooz booties - thrifty score
Safety pin bracelet - made by me many moons ago <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin