Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Inspired look via Style Pantry

Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspired look via Style Pantry





I recently came across a very inspiring blog called Style Pantry , the amazing blogger + fashionista is Folake (featured in the last photo in this post).  I was thumbing through all her amazing looks and found the sweater over a dress ensemble pretty cool! <3  This is my inspired look, thank you Folake <3  I'm wearing:

Vintage dress - Designer Days 2nd hand event
Vintage cashmere sweater - Ebay score
Vintage belt - thrifty score
Vintage chain belt as a necklace - thrifty score
Pattern tights - Anthropologie
Cole Hann boots - Off Saks 5th Ave. outlet
Vintage bangles - Various places/mostly thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Nice layering, very cute girl. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Sing, I'm looking forward to Spring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl,
    you look just as fabulous as ever! I started working from and therefore not getting dressed daily, hence no more posts. By the time I started working outside of the home again, I'd forgotten my flickr login info. =( Maybe I'll be back someday. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm adding you to my follow list so I can still keep up with you great fashion style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanx for stopping bye and leaving me some encouragement here! All my best sweet lady <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin