Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Oh it's tight season

Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh it's tight season



It's that time of the year to break out the tights! I've always been a tight girl going back to my catholic schoold days.  Fall is definitely in the air and I'm loving all the colors of the changing leaves. It's always an inspring time to create when your surrounded by all of God's creative work!  This is what I wore yesterday:
Vintage necklace - yard sale
Silk floral blouse - Anthropologie
Wool skirt - old
Tights - Spanx
Booties - Marni
Vintage bangles - thrifty score
Vintage belt - 2nd hand

6 comments:

  1. I love your booties! You look great in black!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lipstick color is perfect! How did you figure out which one to buy/wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    Thanx for your lovely comment! I use to work for Lord & Taylor in the cosmetic dept and tried some lipsticks. I fell in love with Coco Red by Chanel, that is what I wear <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin