Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Fall hues

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall hues

 



I love wearing muted tones during the fall season.  I'm wearing one of my all time favorite sleeveless sweater tops that my husband purchased as a christmas gift when we first got married.  My 1st art show is coming up quickly.  It's being hel on Sat. Nov. 12th in Sewickley,PA.  I will be posting my info. very soon. I'm wearing:

Tina Trunk sweater - Lord & Taylor NYC
Vintage belt - thrifty score
Vintage skirt - clothes line sale
Lagelle necktie
Tights - Anthropologie
Fluevog shoes - Ebay


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, I actually was w/him to assist in purchasing this lovely item <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! The colors are amazing and you look so gorgeous!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin