Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Spotlight Style profile // Nesha of the Button Owl

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spotlight Style profile // Nesha of the Button Owl

This is the lovely Nesha of the Button Owl blog
Hi! My name is Nesha. I’m a blogger from the UK who works for Calvin Klein, and my blog is based on vintage fashion and pretty things!


How would you describe your personal style?
I’d say my style is girly, soft and feminine. I love pastel colours and dainty, romantic dresses. I think it just reflects my giggly personality ha!

Where do you pull inspiration from?
Anywhere I can. I gain inspiration from magazines, other bloggers, my mum, music… Even books!

I never break this fashion rule…
I don’t believe in fashion rules. I think we make our own rules!

Name one fashion accessory you can't live without?
Rings. I love fingers to be full of rings.

Your next must-have purchase?
A Cambridge satchel. They’re lovely.

Most underrated item in womenswear?
Underwear. Pretty panties make for a pretty lady!

Provide one piece of invaluable fashion advice.
Don’t try to dress like anyone else. The moment you try and look like someone else your readers will lose interest in your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin