Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Levis denim jacket + Vintage sweatshirt + Madewell Chambray + Madewell Camo chinos

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Vintage Levis denim jacket + Vintage sweatshirt + Madewell Chambray + Madewell Camo chinos


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage Levis denim jacket - Thrifty score
Madewell chambray
Vintage sweatshirt - Thrifty score
Madewell Camo chinos
All Saints boots - Ebay

       the details:      

Fendi sunglasses

     the lowdown:       
I'm enjoying another day off today.  It's raining but they say April showers brings fourth May flowers and I love flowers!  I'm spending some time later today volunteering at my oldest daughter's school.  I've been meaning to mention that I'm a vendor at this years Vintage Pittsburgh Mixer being held at the Heinz History Center on Saturday April 12th from 10am-3pm.  I hope to see you there.

I wore the above ensemble to work at Madewell last week.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin