Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Madewell baseball cap + Vintage Cropped sweater + Anna Sui denim

Monday, December 23, 2013

Madewell baseball cap + Vintage Cropped sweater + Anna Sui denim



*Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage cropped sweater
Vintage boyfriend blazer - Thrifty score
Anna Sui high rise denim - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Baseball cap - Madewell
Vintage Chanel scarf - Estate sale
Italian leather booties - Yoox.com

       the lowdown:       

Life has been a little crazy lately!   I can't believe Christmas is two days away, wow!  I'm done with my shopping and winding down for the season with Lagelle orders.  I'm looking forward to 2014 and all the great things that will come about.  Thank you for all your support and love.  I appreciate each and everyone of you for all the encouraging comments.

Happy Holidays and God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. I love this look. Preppy and elegant at the same time. Cute!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this blazer!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin