Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Villager Houndstooth wool jacket + Madewell Chambray + Vintage high waist denim skirt

Friday, October 18, 2013

Vintage Villager Houndstooth wool jacket + Madewell Chambray + Vintage high waist denim skirt



**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage Villager wool jacket - Thrifty score
Madewell chambray
Vintage Liz Wear denim skirt - Thrifty score
Moma booties - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Vintage Pierre Cardin tie - Thrifty score
Tights - Free People

       the lowdown:       

It was rainy and cold yesterday but I managed to stay cheery while wearing my denim on denim ensemble. I scored the vintage wool jacket yesterday from one of my favorite thrift stores.  I purchased the tights I'm wearing last year from Free People and I just love the color!

This weekend my oldest daughter will compete in her Championship meet for cross country, we're all rooting for you Midori!  I plan on enjoying my Saturday off with the family and catching up on some house chores.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin