Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Madewell chambray + HM sweater + black skirt + All Saints boots

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Madewell chambray + HM sweater + black skirt + All Saints boots


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Madewell Chambray
H&M sweater
Silence & Noise skirt - Avalon Exchange
All Saints boots - Ebay score

       the details:      

Vintage necklace - Thrifty score
Assorted bracelets + rings
Leggings - Off 5th Saks

       the lowdown:       

I'm ready for the falling temps with all my layers.  I enjoy wearing layers as I feel it gives dimension & interest appeal to my ensembles.  I'm not one to wear just a tee in the summer without a denim vest.  

The weekend is almost here but today my hubby and I are attending a fund raiser event for Crossroads Foundation.  Any plans this weekend either way stay warm friends!

Happy Thursday

2 comments:

  1. So, we were twins yesterday! Haha - I love layering for fall, this is such a classic and cozy look! Have a great weekend!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin