Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Aca Joe plaid top + Boyfriend cardi + Madewell boyfriend denim + Moma booties

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vintage Aca Joe plaid top + Boyfriend cardi + Madewell boyfriend denim + Moma booties


*Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Vintage plaid top
Boyfriend cardi - Anthro
Madwell Rivet & Thread boyfriend jeans
Moma ankle booties - Yoox.com

       the details:      

J.Crew socks
Assorted bracelets + rings

       the lowdown:       

I enjoyed a breakfast date with my awesome hubby yesterday!  We ate at Coca Cafe in Lawrenceville and then picked up some amazing French pastries at La Gourmandine Bakery.  We had a conversation over breakfast about being able to enjoy times like this because both of our girls are in school.  I'm looking forward to more breakfast dates with my sweetheart in the near future!  We've been married for over 13 years and the secret to keeping the flame burning is investing in our relationship!

I wore this ensemble to work last week at Madewell.  I'm currently obsessing over these jeans. They're the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans that I've been wanting for quite some time now.  I actually wore them on our date as well.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin