Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Vintage Pierre Cardin school boy's blazer + Madewell Chambray + Madewell Flea Market Flares

Monday, August 12, 2013

Vintage Pierre Cardin school boy's blazer + Madewell Chambray + Madewell Flea Market Flares


**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Madewell chambray
Vintage Pierre Cardin school boy's blazer - Thrifty score
Madewell  Flea Market flares
Studded oxfords - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Minimalist gold necklace
Assorted bangles
Vintage statement ring - Thrifty score

       the lowdown:       

I must admit it was a little too hot to wear this wool blazer but I decided to wear it anyway.  It completed my look so I felt compelled to adorn it. I wore it to work at Madewell yesterday. On another note summer is quickly coming to an end. My daughters start back to school Aug 26th & 27th.  We will be trying to get in some more pool days before they head back.  

Style Week Pittsburgh wrapped up today and I hope you were able to enjoy one of the five events that took place.  Pittsburgh Fashion Week is coming up next and I look forward to just attending some shows as a spectator.  I will post more details as I find out myself.


Happy Monday and let's have a great week!




4 comments:

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin