Lagelle, the Art of accessorizing.........: Madewell Silk blouse + Cynthia Steffe maxi skirt + Lola Cruz sandals

Monday, July 8, 2013

Madewell Silk blouse + Cynthia Steffe maxi skirt + Lola Cruz sandals




**Follow me on Instagram

       the look:      

Madewell silk blouse
Cynthia Steffe maxi skirt - Marshalls
Lola Cruz sandals - Yoox.com

       the details:      

Bar 111 necklace - Macy's
Vintage belt
Assorted bangles
Jan Michael ring - Avalon Exchange

       the lowdown:      

Well the 4th of July has come and gone so summer seems to breeze on by from here.  My oldest daughter leaves for camp on the 28th for a week and her cross country season is starting up.  I'm excited and proud of her as she's been told that she is a gifted runner.  I barely keep up with her when we're training together.  She's destined for greatness, can you tell I'm a proud mama?

I wore this ensemble to work at Madewell last Saturday.  I really love this blouse. It has a 1940s vibe which I love!  This is not my typical look but I enjoy changing it up.

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit & comment today!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin